Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I mentioned to many of you in an email that Thanksgiving was my favorite holiday. Many folks wrote back to say that Thanksgiving was their favorite holiday too.

Here are some things they said:
"Thanksgiving is MY favorite holiday as well. ...with a big plate of turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and a tryptophan-induced coma."

"...we need more Thanksgiving holidays. ...focus on family and friends, good food, and take our time and count our blessings. "

Next year, I'll be settled into Israel a little bit more and will host my own Thanksgiving for all of the Americans I know here. Right now, Yaacov and I haven't yet fully set up housekeeping. We have yet to receive our shipment of household items from the US. I'm still learning how to use this weird oven and I just found a place today that sells cranberry sauce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home