Wednesday, November 17, 2004

How the Blog Works

Some people that read my blog may not be familiar with the layout of features and links. So, I just wanted to take a minute to give some hints.
  1. Google Search Bar: Just type in anything you want to know more about in the box and click "search". Google will take care of the rest. Google will provide a list of links related to the words you write in the box.
  2. The advertisement bar. I've added an advertisement bar to my blog. I don't fully control the ads that appear in the bar. Google has a "robot" that "reads" my page and matches the text on the page with ads associated with the same ideas. When someone clicks on the ads, I make a little money. Since the inception of this blog, I have made $.60! Wahoo! If you want to add ads to your blog go to www.google.com/adsense.
  3. The posts: Post appear in newest first order. Sometimes, I might reference a topic previously discussed and you might have to look around a bit to see what I am taking about. I'll try to make links to the original posts too. After 7 days or so, posts go to the archive. The archives are organized by month. Post never go away, they just get archived. (Sometimes I do take some things off the blog--like the Olsen pics.)
  4. Profile: You can check out my profile. I don't put a lot of info on there, but there's a nice cute picture!

Any questions?


1 Comments:

At 11/23/2004 5:41 PM, Blogger John said...

I took my profile down from the web. Maybe I'll put it up again...who knows?! I thik that you learn enough about me from reading the blog, no?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home