Sunday, November 21, 2004

Something Good to Eat

So, this being the week of Thanksgiving and all, I am thinking about food...and missing turkey, dressing, casseroles, etc, etc. Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here like it is in the US.

Here are some places I find yummy recipes on the web:
  1. The Spendid Table-Lynne Rossetto Kasper has a wonderful program on public radio. The web site is full of tasty recipes and good tips. Many things are quick and easy to make.
  2. Martha Stewart-DUH! There is a recipe search engine that I like.
  3. Everyday Food-This is a little magazine published by Martha-- good recipes and shopping lists. It helps plan means for the week. Gives you good ideas on using things that are in season.
  4. America's Test Kitchen-America's Test Kitchen is the cooking program brought to you by the editors of Cook's Illustrated magazine. Each week they bring you foolproof recipes, unbiased equipment and food ratings, and informative food science. The website is a little skimpy on the free recipes...but it's still worth checking out.
  5. Epicurious- This is a new site for me. I need to check it out. Let me know what you think.

Bon Appetit!


1 Comments:

At 11/22/2004 1:23 AM, Blogger meegs said...

I will eat an extra serving of everything on Thanksgiving in your honor.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home