Thursday, December 09, 2004

Happy Hanukah!


I have next week off from school! Yeah! Maybe I can catch up! Look for some interesting posts. I am going to visit a Greek Orthodox nun from my Ulpan class and do some sightseeing!

Oh, my friend Heidi (xoxo to Heidi!) sent me this funny link about Hanukah. It's a little anti-Semitic, but it's still funny. It has music, so make sure your speakers are on (but not too loud)!
Click HERE to PLAY the song/video! (BTW, we don't make Motza Ball soup for Hanukkah! That's just for Passover! If you're going to rgith a song, get it right!)

(And by the way, I don't think that it matters how you spell Hanukkah/Hanukah/Chanukah because it's a transliteration from Hebrew. The confusion about the H/CH as the beginning sound is because it's a sound we don't have in English. It sounds like someone clearing their throat...a very hard and raspy H sound.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home