Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Use the Christmas Lights Web Cam!


There is this guy that has rigged up the holiday decorations on his house so that you can control them through the internet! You can turn the lights on and off and zoom all around his yard!
CLICK HERE to go to the site.

Update: You can go to this guy's website where he says that the web controlled lights were just a hoax. I wasn't ever able to "log on" because I think that the lights were "active" when I was sound asleep due to the time difference. I don't know what I think about this. I mean, I guess people got some Christmas joy out of it. But in a way he's making fun of us all for believing. The holiday time is a time of believing in things we can't really see...hope, promise, light, and love. And for this guy to trick us, well, it leaves me feeling disappointed and foolish. It's a little grinch-esque.

1 Comments:

At 12/15/2004 2:45 PM, Blogger alekkomar said...

Nice writeup John - it's outa control over here at the Komar House, but just wanted to say hi! ;-)

Happy Holidays,
alek

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home