Sunday, January 23, 2005

Loves Tastes Like Toastchee Crackers

My mom sent me a package for Christmas. She included some precious cargo - Lance Toastchee Crackers. For those of you not in the know, they are a little piece of heaven. Nothing improves the quality of the day like a pack of Toastchee and Nehi Grape Soda. Thanks, Mom!

I think that it's very interesting that in Hebrew there really isn't a distinction between to love and to like. It's the same verb.

I feel like Oprah doing this, but I wanted to share with you all some other things I love/like that you can try out too. Some other favorite things like my mom's Sourcream Chocolate Cake, my grannie's biscuits, corn bread, and chocolate pie, and my aunt's macaroni and cheese, well, you just can't get those at the store!

  1. The Sonicare Toothbrush: Forget what you think you know about electronic toothbrushes. I have been using a Sonicare toothbrush for about 5 years on the recommendation of my dentist. I recently upgraded to an Elite 7500 model...wahoo! Anyway, you'll be amazed at how clean your teeth are. It makes trips to the dentist less painful. The dental assistant always comments on how little plaque I have...seriously. Yaacov is a convert too!
  2. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1: This is the absolute best lip balm in the world.
  3. Rosebud Salve: This stuff is also wonderful for lips and dry skin. It fixes everything and comes in the cutest little tin. I am out of it (hint hint!) right now. :(
  4. Jake's Ice Cream: Ok, to be honest, I have never tried Jake's ice cream. I AM friends with Jake and once witnessed him making crabapple jelly in a dorm kitchen at UNC! So, Martha watch out! If you're ever in Atlanta, Jake's is the place to go.

Ok, that's enough for now. I am bored. I'll update this as I think of things you should try to treat yourself!


3 Comments:

At 1/24/2005 7:29 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

John....check out www.whileuwait.blogspot.com. It's my aunt! See note on bottom of her post!

 
At 1/25/2005 5:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I have no idea what the time difference is between here and Israel. But I take it it must be late afternoon when it's morning here.

I really hope that you find some wax paper. It seems like it would be common and everyone would have it. Plum juice....hmmm...is it good? How did the Fanta grape soda turn out?

 
At 2/03/2005 6:11 AM, Blogger CJ said...

How about strawberries with no bugs on them? That would make my list. . .

Love!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home