Thursday, February 10, 2005

Fat Cat


There are millions of cats (it seems) in Jerusalem and this is by far my favorite. He's Fat Cat. He belongs to a family in the building across the street. He's not been outside a lot during the winter. So, I was excited to get a photo of him hanging out in the garden of our building. He's so big! The past couple of mornings he's been hanging out on the old fuel oil tank for our building waiting to say good morning to me!

He's kind of prissy. We bought him some tasty and expensive cat treats, but he wouldn't eat them. He doesn't get into fights with the street cats. I have never seen him chasing after the girl cats. Nor does he eat from the trash. You can see why I like him.

I try to get a better picture. He has a cute fat face too.

You can also see the bottom of the refrigerator from the first floor apartment STILL on their porch after several weeks! It looks like Sampson and Sons down there.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2005 6:04 AM, Blogger CJ said...

GEEZ!! What a. . .fat cat!

Thanks for fianlly posting a picture of 'your' kitty; I've been anxiously awaiting the visual.

Love you so much!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home