Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Here We Go

Yaacov and I will be spending the next couple of days in Paris. We are excited to get out of town for a while and to hang out with our friends Ingra and Ron! I promise to post lots of pictures and info about our trip when we return next week.

Things here have fallen into a nice regular pattern. After changing ulpans and Yaacov getting used to his new job, it's nice to get into a routine. For a while there everything was shifting.

Plans are still on for us to come to the US in May. I'll keep everyone posted about the specifics-dates, locations. Just a word about this trip...I really wish that I had a long time to spend with everyone. I am already feeling conflicted - everyone lives so far apart now and I won't probably have a car all of the time during my trip. So, I hope you'll all understand the considerations floating around in my head. I'll let you know as soon as I do what the plans are so that you too can be part of them.

I am tired...not enough sleep last night. I don't know if I should drink some coffee or take a nap. Maybe both!

Blog updates:
I added a counter. Now I can know about how many people have seen my blog. I was keeping track of hits via Adsense by Google. But I have decided to take the ads off my pages for now. They really weren't generating much money (at all), so no need to have it cluttering up the screen.

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2005 1:31 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Have a great time! And just so you know, I put the picture that you gave me of you in Paris (the one I asked for) in my scrapbook to keep forever :) yay

. . .and by the way. Licking or fogging up the spoon still doesn't help. Tried and failed :'( That comment made my heart smile, cousin.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home