Monday, April 11, 2005

The Best

Ok, so I don't know if it's the best book I've ever read, but it's up there. I just finished Stones from the River by Ursula Hegi and I absoultely loved every minute of it. It was just marvelous in so many ways - that I will go into at another time. If you've read this book, I'd love to hear what you think about it too.

It's a little past 11:00 here and I am heading to bed. I think that I have already picked out my next book...which will be announced tomorrow.

Nite, nite!

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2005 1:32 AM, Blogger CJ said...

NOOOO! I want to know today! I can't stand the suspense...Shiloh? The Babysitters Club? Aladdin and Jasmine: after the Honeymoon?? Wait..that's my collection.

I love you John Boy!

 
At 4/12/2005 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad you loved this book. It was the hardest book to read. I read over half but was so frustrated with the story that I had to put it down.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home