Thursday, May 26, 2005

Jet Lag

...In addition to the "tired-wired", "soar-crash" feeling that travelers experience after long, rapid air travel, there are numerous symptoms that may occur with jet lag, such as insomnia, daytime fatigue, stomachaches, headaches, irritability, and decreased awareness.

Ok, forget that describes how I feel on a normal day, I am having some jet lag. Well, I don't know if it's jet lag or insomnia. I have insomnia sometimes too. We'll call it jet lag because I just got back from the US.

I really didn't have any jet lag when I got to the US this trip. I stayed up for the full day once I landed and got great sleep the first night there. Now that I am back in Israel, I stayed up until about 9:00 but woke up a little past 1:00. 4 hours. Not enough. I tried to go back to bed, but no success. I'll trudge through this day and I am sure that I'll be fine in a couple of days.

I don't think that jet lag will kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home