Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ugh!

Today is the final exam in ulpan! Yikes! I was away from class for a couple of weeks and I totally don't know how to do some of the things that are on the test. I could have studied more the past few weeks, but that would have been work. I need to make at least a 61 to go on to the next level (Although they will probably let me anyway no matter what I score if I pay and argue a little.) My spoken Hebrew is better than my written. You can get away with little things - like double yuds. I always forget the double yuds! Ugh!

I was up late-ish studying. I just looked over verbs and such again. Now I am procrastinating.

I don't know why I am nervous - what's the worst that can happen? A little embarrassed because I don't know what I should know...

We'll get our scores back tomorrow and I'll let you know how I did.

Next round of ulpan starts July 3.

The fact of the matter is that if I spent an hour - or even a half hour - each night on Hebrew I would know much more than I do now. I guess that's true with everything - a little more time can produce better/faster results. Nevertheless, I am surprised at how much I know already and I am generally pleased with my progress.

Off I go...

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2005 11:35 AM, Blogger John said...

Ok - I just got back fromt he test. I think that I did alright. We'll see tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home