Friday, July 29, 2005

My Happiness Depends on Cheese

A couple of weeks ago Yaacov and I discovered wonderful, sharp, tasty, orange cheddar cheese in the shuk. It was imported from England and just perfect. From time to time in the U.S. I liked to eat cheddar cheese. It's great in omelets and scrambled eggs. It's good with salad. You just can't make good mac and cheese without good cheddar cheese! It is just a touch of home that makes me very happy.

They sell some crap down at the local grocery store that they call cheddar cheese, but it's just not the same. Yuck.

Well, Y went to the shuk this morning and I asked him to pick up some cheddar. He came back empty-handed. They're out and don't know when they'll have it again! What am I going to do?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home