Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bound to Happen

I guess it was bound to happen at some point...

The other night at about 3:15 AM, I got a call from someone in my family who had been watching the news and decided to call to check on me. You can't blame them for worrying - with rockets hitting Eilat, protesters pouring paint thinner on police, Hammas threatening to continue their terrorism, etc., etc.!

Well, friends and family - Israel is (right now - DST) 7 HOURS AHEAD of Eastern US time. That means that when it's 12:00 noon in NC, it's 7:00 PM here. Just keep that in mind when calling. I'm happy to hear from you all - just not in the middle of the night. I've put a little clock here on my blog to help you.

In other news -
I photographed two green birds with my camera in the tree outside of out apartment. It's a family! Here they are:

The birds are sort of in the center of the picture - sorry for the bad picture, but the afternoon light was playing tricks on my camera. The light in the background is the sun reflecting off of the building across the street. Yep, it's sunny here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home