Friday, October 28, 2005

Stop Me...

...if I repeat myself! Blogging is a lot of fun for me. One of the coolest things about blogging is that I've actually met many of the authors of my daily blog dose in "real life". Since my blog is basically a collection of some of the more entertaining stories from daily life, I tend to tell the same stories when I am hanging out with friends. My "you won't believe what happened to me at the post office" story that I posted about on my blog is a lot funnier when I can act it out for you in person - I am a pretty entertaining guy. Yet, today I met with Lisa and I think that she was forced to listen to more than a couple of stories that I've written about here.

In short, if I am hanging out with you and begin to tell you a story you already heard or read before, stop me. I've got lots more that I haven't posted about. I promise!

4 Comments:

At 10/29/2005 1:35 AM, Blogger Yael K said...

Hey, your stories are even better in person because you do act them out. I personally like getting to hear 'em again (actually its only happened once) cos for one thing you add lots of details that you didn't write about, for another you tend to get me giggling and it is really even better the second time around, and finally cos then I don't have to feel guilty when I'm telling you the same thing I just blogged about....:)

 
At 10/29/2005 2:40 PM, Anonymous Shirat_HaSirena said...

When do WE get to hang out!? Grad school starts back up tomorrow with a big whopping calculus exam because I failed it the first time around. Oy. Are you making your way to the Tel Aviv area anytime in the near future???

 
At 10/29/2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Savtadotty said...

Don't worry about telling me the same story twice...I won't remember it no matter how many times you tell it!

 
At 10/31/2005 2:11 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I wanna hear a story!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home