Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hasta la vista, Weather Pixie

I first saw a weather pixie on my friend Lisa's blog. I thought that it was cute. Since my blog started as a way for me to share Jerusalem life with my family in the U.S., I thought it would be fun to add a weather pixie too. That way they'd get a "feeling" for the weather conditions here. They don't have a Jerusalem-based pixie, so I used the information from Tel Aviv.

In so many ways, Tel Aviv IS NOT Jerusalem. Lately I've been staring bitterly at my weather pixie with shorts on appropriate for Tel Aviv weather while I am wrapped up in winter clothes in Jerusalem.

So until the weather changes and it's nice and warm here again or they get a real Jerusalem weather pixie, I am taking it off my page. Now I just have to find that darn code...

(I'll leave it up there for a few more days for you to see what I am talking about.)

2 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 9:35 AM, Blogger Savtadotty said...

When you find the code, please send it to me...I need that weather pixie, blogging as I do from Tel Aviv. (And when will you be visiting again? I have books for you and Y an we're having a reprise of summer!)

 
At 11/29/2005 10:04 AM, Blogger John said...

He's gone - even though were back to summer weather. I know from experience though that cold, rainy, windy days are ahead.

SD: I'll email you the info!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home