Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pilates Kicks My Abs

For the past eight weeks or so, Yaacov and I have been going to a private pilates lesson once a week. It's just the two of us with the instructor. It took us a while to find our "groove" in the exercises, but now we're really "feeling it". Last night I discovered ab muscles that I never knew that I had.

I start a new yoga class next week. It's a beginner class. I am taking it even though I have been practicing yoga for about three years. I want to re-focus on the basic asanas.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 6:27 PM, Blogger Sam said...

My life's a bit too hectic to try to do the full body workouts and a yoga class right now. However, I plan to check out the yoga classes included in my gym membership after the first of the year.

The full body workouts are aiding my discovery of muscles I didn't know I have. Still, it's a good hurt. (Gotta throw in a cliche every now and then...)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home