Thursday, November 10, 2005

Woops!

A couple of days ago I was clicking around on the blogger preferences menus - and I guess I clicked the box that moderates comments. I have no idea how to work this thing! I was beginning to wonder where everyone was. I now know that I was hoarding your comments. Sorry! It's all better now! People DO love me!

Updates:
I STILL haven't bought a bag. I am going to Tel Aviv tomorrow on a mission!
I am feeling better. I have devised a plan for taking over the world and I am feeling a little motivated to actually do something about it.
I was in the Old City all day today and got a sunburn on my face. Yes, beautiful, sunny day. November. (Chilly but nice.)
Yaacov and I haven't killed each other this week and we're even thinking about getting a dog!

5 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 10:27 PM, Blogger Sam said...

what kind of dog? We've got 2 boxers (one's deaf) and a cocker spaniel. All adorable pains in the ass!

 
At 11/11/2005 8:25 AM, Blogger John said...

Sam: Something cute and small. We'll be living in apartments in the city so probably not a "work" dog. Maybe we'll rescue a puppy that's a cute mix of something. We'll see. Ideas?

 
At 11/11/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I love miniature pinschers, but I think I need a more laid-back kind of lapdog. I'd love to have a small dog, but three is plenty for us.

Here's another recommendation.

 
At 11/12/2005 6:39 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh! I hope you get a puppy dog! They are a lot of work and responsibility but they bring so much joy to your life. As you know I love Bella so much. But being an Irish Setter I am thankful that I am no longer living in an apartment. I cute cuddly small dog will be perfect for the two of you. Maybe a beagle?

 
At 11/14/2005 8:38 PM, Blogger Arie said...

Hey I'm going to takeover the world so back off, getcher own sammich :P Hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home