Monday, January 16, 2006

Ducks, etc.

After Sharon's illness the Deputy Prime Minister, Ehud Olmert, was appointed to be the acting Prime Minister. For some reason when I type that all I can hear in my head is, "If Miss American for any reason is unable to fulfill her duties then the...". Well, I used to walk by Olmert's house a couple of times a week. Now there is a lot of security there and it's a pain to have your bag checked etc. Olmert lives right beside a school with an interesting yard - it's a little farm. There are ducks, geese, and even a peacock. There was an article in Haaretz the other day saying that they are now the most secure ducks in the world. But with all this talk of avian flu, they might really pose a health risk!

I'm tired of my cute little head being squished and distorted on my blogger profile. In its place I've put up a picture of the Middle East at night from space. See all that light pollution in Israel? The wise men would get totally lost nowadays.

Coming up: A post all about Liberty! and the crane on my street.

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I was wondering where your photo was. Poor little squished head just couldn't take it anymore, huh? I understand. :)

 
At 1/16/2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I'd MUCH rather see your head (squished or not) than a map. You're too cute to be hiding.

 
At 1/17/2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The muffin said duck!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home