Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's Coming!


Yes, pink men's underwear is coming to Israel! I am so excited! In a few short weeks American Apparel will be opening the doors to their first Israeli store in Tel Aviv.

Right now they're hiring staff. If I were in TA, I would totally get myself a part time job. I know how to say pink underwear in Hebrew!

The tight, hipster American Apparel look is already popular in Israel. This is a country where a lot of men wear bikini underwear that makes the pink panel-fly ones seem tame. So, AA will probably do pretty well - although Israelis aren't used to paying so much for such basic clothes.

4 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Savtadotty said...

This news is exciting to me because the Dizengoff store might stock the dog t-shirts shown on their Internet store in many many colors! Even pink!

 
At 1/12/2006 9:04 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I can only hope that you will be buying a pair of pink panties and modeling them for us.

 
At 1/12/2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Sam said...

'Tis a shame that's not your fuzzy belly!

 
At 1/13/2006 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is takh'toonim v'redim.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home