Friday, January 06, 2006

Open

I live near the Prime Minister's residence. I walk past there just about every day. There is a gated semi-public street (only residents can pass) that runs in front of the house. There are retractable metal pylons installed in the ground. Residents must have their cars checked before they can enter. Usually, as you would expect, the gate in front of the house is closed and protected by guards.

Today when I walked past the Prime Minister's house on my way home from the supermarket the gate was open. There weren't any guards out front.

2 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I just got the chills.

 
At 1/06/2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous אביב said...

זה כל כך עצוב. עד שחשבנו שהמצב כאן משתפר זה קורה שוב.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home