Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sex Bomb

The other day I was walking to pick up my dry cleaning. As I walked down Aza St I saw the "hot guy" from the macolet (mini-supermarket) outside of the store talking to a police officer and pointing to the nearby bus stop. I couldn't hear what they were saying because I was on the other side of the street. I could tell what they were talking about though - the Zara bag left under a seat at the bus stop.

I kept walking toward the dry cleaner and in less than a minute two other police cars had blocked of that block of Aza St. and the officers were closing off the area to pedestrians. By the time I was finished at the dry cleaner the bomb squad van was there with their robot.

Not only is "hoy guy" from the macolet cute, he also saved the day.

I was hanging out with Laya and Dave of Jewlicious fame yesterday and shared this story with them. Laya and I had trouble figuring out which hot macolet guy I was talking about exactly.

5 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 7:02 PM, Blogger RR said...

So did it turn out to be just a bag of clothes or something equally harmless (I hope)?

 
At 1/29/2006 9:44 AM, Blogger John said...

I don't know, I didn't stay around to check it out. I am sure that they'll be a next time, sadly.

 
At 1/29/2006 2:56 PM, Anonymous ck said...

Please! Of course it was harmless! How many terrorists do you know who shop at Zara? Everyone knows that terrorists shop exclusively at Castro and Fox. Feh! Now how about we get some hot makolet chicks over at the Feel Box makolet? Why should John and Laya have all the fun?

 
At 1/29/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger John said...

CK - you don't like the girl with dreds? Is that how you spell it anyway?

Feel Box! Feel Box!

 
At 1/31/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

I'm going to leave "Feel Box" alone for now.

If Israel wanted to really attract olim, they'd create a calendar of hot makolet guys. And give one free to every new oleh or olah.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home