Saturday, April 01, 2006

The 40 Question Meme

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Yaacov - over completing a good portion of my Hebrew homework by myself.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
Yes. I know how to kick and streeetch and kick!

3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope, never. Well, sometimes on the sofa.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Milk! Yuck! I will drink OJ from the carton if I will finish it all.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee
Nope, but I beat Amy Dixon in the 6th or 7th grade by spelling auxiliary.

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes, yellow jackets several times.

7) How fast can you type?
Pretty fast if I am composing myself.

8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes.

9) Eye color:
Brown.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
No.

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Yesterday. I did something to my back and neck...OUCH!

12) Do you knock on wood?
Religiously.

13) Do you floss daily?
Yep.

15) Can you hula hoop?
Yes.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
No. Blabber mouth

17) What do you want for Christmas?
To speak the language of the Hebrew man...well.

18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
God, I hate that song!

19) Do you talk in your sleep?
Sometimes.

20) Who wrote the book of love?
Yes, Harville Hendrix. He's a genius!

21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Yep as a kid.

22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
Sometimes.

23) Do you consider yourself successful?
Sometimes.

24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
About 50.

25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Nope.

26) Plans for tomorrow?
Ulpan and volunteer at the Rockefeller Museum in the afternoon.

27) Can you juggle?
Yes!

28) Missing someone now?
My family and friends in the US...hey, everybody!

29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
This morning.

30) And truly meant it?
I mean it when I say it.

31) How often do you drink?
Not at all.

32) How are you feeling today?
Sleepy.

33) What do you say too much?
"I think that"

34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No, I am a good boy...

35) What are you looking forward to?
My upcoming trip to Georgia!

36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes! In 8th grade it started to snow and our teacher left the room. The whole class climbed out the window to go catch snowflakes with our tongues!

37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
Nope...yuck!

38) Can you handle the truth?
Sometimes.

39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
Yep. I have even MADE them...on a hot plate no less!

40) Any cool scars?
I have a 7-8 in scar on my leg and a cool one on my forehead too.

This meme stops here. Knock on wood.

5 Comments:

At 4/01/2006 7:55 PM, Blogger John said...

The scar on my forehead is NOT 7in long.

 
At 4/03/2006 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the eggs taste good?

 
At 4/04/2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I love your answer to 36!!! What a cool thing to do!

Of course, 39 is a must. After all, Sam I am! :-)

 
At 4/05/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger John said...

http://www.seussville.com/titles/greeneggs/recipes.html

 
At 4/07/2006 1:52 AM, Anonymous Sharon said...

Wait, Georgia the country or the state? If it's the country, are you going with just Y or with other family members?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home