Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy Holidays, Everybody!

Well, I am leaving in a few hours for my trip and I have a million little things to do. I'm not taking my machine, and seriously doubt that I will post from an internet cafe while I am away. So, you might not hear from me for a couple of days. In the meantime, I wanted to wish everybody a happy Easter or Passover - or Spring!


I was looking online for "Passover" images on the internets and came across this shot. It's from http://www.jewsingreen.com. I think that it's interesting. It's a picture of two US Army officers reading from a Hagadah at a Seder in Kuwait. It's a complex image - soldiers reading about freedom from oppression while experiencing religious freedom - in an base that supports the war in Iraq...

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 11:58 AM, Anonymous Kari said...

That is a powerful picture!

I hope you have an amazing time. With your attitude about life... I know you will have an amazing time, wherever you go!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home