Thursday, August 31, 2006

Frog Legs

The other day I went shopping at Hanes and bought some new "training" pants (that's what they call sweat pants here) and tank tops. I bought a green pair that I love. When I took the tags off this morning before I put them on I read the color - צפרדע - frog. I now have frog legs - and I love it!

Sorry for the fuzzy pic - I caught Y on his way to work and made him take it. I don't know if you can see the dark circles under my eyes but I've been up since 3:00 this morning. That's the reason for all the blogging. There's not much you can do in a small apartment with others are sleeping. I blogged, did yoga, and drank coffee.

6 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

those are some silly pants! :)

 
At 8/31/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Nominally Challenged said...

Heh

What Katherine said.

And yep, they are definitely frog-colored :)

 
At 8/31/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Its not easy being green. You look so cute!

 
At 9/01/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Screw the pants! That tank top looks GREAT on you!

 
At 9/03/2006 12:13 AM, Anonymous ck said...

HANES??? Mother fucking made in a sweatshop Haines?? Dude. Anytime you want - 50% at American Apparel in Tel Aviv. Why you go wastin' yo time with chumpy ass Hanes frog pants, I'll never know.

 
At 9/03/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger John said...

Thanks everybody for the props! I love the green pants. I finally had to put them in the hamper yesterday. :( But they'll be back in rotation later this week! You be able to spot me all over Jerusalem - like Where's Waldo.

CK: Yes, yes, yes - you know I LOVE my AA pants. Here's the thing - the CA fleece pants I have are too hot for summer. The Hanes ones are cooler b/c they are fleecy. I figured that if I bought them in dwtn Jerusalem with New Israeli Shekels that made up for the sweatshop labor - sorta. When are we shopping in TLV?! I have a car.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home