Thursday, August 10, 2006

Help Name My New Blog Contest!

I've had this blog for almost two years! It all started way back in October of 2004. Over time I've seen how I blog, what I like to blog about, and what the limits of this blog are. Part of the issues include formatting - I am not really happy with blogspot. I want tags, categories, etc. Other issues are more personal. I want my own URL too.

So, we are (once we find an apartment!) moving to the big city, Tel Aviv. I thought that it'd be a great time to start a new blog and change everything - including the name.

What's in a name?

Well, I've got an idea for a name that I am pretty sold on. (I am not going to mention it here until I register the URL.) Every time I mention it to someone, they giggle and smile. However, the name doesn't fully represent me and who I am. But does any name really do that? Ugh!

So, if your a regular reader and have some ideas - leave me some comments for good names... or even suggestions for aspects I could include in a name. Just brainstorm and be creative. I'll appreciate all suggestions - and if I pick your idea I'll take you out for coffee if you're in Israel or I'll send you something from the Holy Land if you're not. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

"You can Tel Aviv, but make sure you Tell Metoo."

 
At 8/11/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger John said...

I was thinking a T-shirt I saw on Mobius' site once was cute too: Kiss and Tel Aviv.

 
At 8/12/2006 1:40 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Well, if you want to go ultra silly (and not knowing if you are or not this may be just a bit too much) you could always go with "Goy oh Goy!"

Course now I hope I haven't offended if you're not a goy ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home