Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Israeli Cultural Spotlight: Mosh Ben Ari

I got a special request from a reader to share with everyone about Israeli musician Mosh Ben Ari. My friend S is a big fan and if she likes Mosh Ben Ari then he must be good!

Shai, over at Shaister.com, wrote about Mosh Ben Ari back in 2005. He described him as such, "With his rugged looks and dreadlocked hair, Ben Ari looks like Eidan Reichel's macho older brother. His musical style is also a bit more muscular than Sheva'’s (a group Ben Ari was a member of until 2001) and leans more in the direction of rock and a lot more in the direction of reggae."

I promise that every Israeli artist does not have dreadlocks.

Watch the clip and check it out for yourself. If you like it, you can shop for it here.

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 5:07 PM, Anonymous Blanche said...

thanks for the video John. I needed some Mosh this morning and found your blog when I googled "Mosh Ben Ari concert dates" just for your info! I'll come back later to read some more. Chag sameach! Well, it's a chag here anyways! Ciao!

Blanche (my husband is from Kfar Hanagid near Rehovot)
;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home