Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Let's Do the Time Warp Again!

Thanks to a very kind, generous friend I have Photoshop on my machine now and spent yesterday playing with it. I've figured out how to remove dust spots that attacked my pictures from Georgia. There was dust inside my camera and a little UFO appeared in all of the pictures from that trip. The dust has magically disappeared from my lens, thank goodness. The goal with Photoshop is to make a new fancy blog header but the learning curve is steep. I like being a expert with something right out of the box and photoshop isn't like that. I am finding tutorials and going through them - learning skills one at a time. I am not sure if it's a time warp or suck - either way I've spent a lot of time playing around.

Last night I met Robbie from Because I'm In My Twenties and It's What You Do. He's a great guy and we launched right in to solving the world's problems. Meeting bloggers is fun, right Nominally Challenged, Savtadotty, Lisa, Xta, Celestial Blue, Robbie, Matt, Jacob, Esther, Mobius, Sam, S, Harry, Yael, Adam, Shutterfool, and CK, Laya and Michael?!

Switching gears, I put up lots of my pictures from Georgia on Flickr. Believe it or not, I actually have more pics than what I posted here on the blog - remember those long posts with lots of pics?! Anyway, I tagged them and yesterday this guy and his friend found me added me as a contact on Flickr. They're Georgian and have incredible images from Georgia on their flickr pages like these:


You can get to their images buy clicking on the images in the header of this blog and clicking on my contacts in Flickr or just go here and here. One of those guys stole my hat too! Check 'em out and you'll see what I mean.

5 Comments:

At 8/16/2006 10:05 AM, Anonymous Shirat HaSirena said...

So fun! Yay!


...and wow that picture is amazing.

 
At 8/16/2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous noorster said...

Uhm, hello? Have we never met?

 
At 8/16/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger John said...

Woops! I KNEW I was forgetting someone important!

 
At 8/19/2006 6:09 AM, Blogger celestial blue said...

Meeting you was one of my favourite memories of my last trip to Israel. You too Noorster!! :-D

 
At 8/24/2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

This is it? That's all I get? Jebus.

Just kidding. The world doesn't revolve around me. I know this because otherwise the collection agencies would stop calling me. But I digress. Great meeting you too, of course...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home