Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Hot PC Updates

First of all, it's 4:50AM. Why am I awake?! I had to get up to go to the bathroom at 3:30 and haven't been able to go back to sleep. I finally gave up and, well, here I am. Ugh! Maybe a nap this afternoon?

A couple of months ago, I decided to get into this skype and google talk thing. It's loads of fun and a great way to stay in touch with friends and family all over the globe. Word to friends and family - sign up and add me. It's fun. Really.

Anyway, you need a microphone and headphones to do the chatting. I went shopping. I looked at a few headsets at Bug. I bought one (the cheapest) and headed home to try it out.

I took it out of the box and laughed out loud when I finally noticed the image on the packaging. The package was one of those impossible to open plastic sealed jobs - the headphones were in front and there was a printed piece of paperboard with the specs behind it. Here's a photo of it:
Yes, there was a naked muscle man inside the headset box. Apparently, my decision was influenced by a deeper force. What does this naked man have to do with headsets? What's he looking at back there? The world may never know.

Here are some things I made in Photoshop last week - my name in flames:



My name in bling:

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I like the name in bling.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home