Friday, September 15, 2006

Bead Buddies: Follow Up

A couple of days after I visited Ilana, she called to say that my beads were ready. I joined her again at her studio to pick up my necklaces. I love them! I'm obviously not the greatest photographer, but you can see one of my necklaces to the right.

Ilana said that she's finalized the details for her pre-holiday show. Being the slack-ass I am, I didn't realize what day it was - but - Ilana's showing is TODAY!

Artist Open House
Friday, Sept 15 TODAY! From 11:00-18:00
3 Brazil St Apt 37 (Shenberg) 10th Floor
Ramat Aviv

Featuring glass bead jewelry, art in papier mache, and hand bags by Michal Shenberg of Miharu Fashion

If you have time, you can go and check out Ilana's work today. Otherwise you can contact her through her website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home