Saturday, September 02, 2006

Best Month Ever

My blog had a little over 1,700 hit last month. Lately I've been averaging about 50 hits per day. I think it's cool that so many people are out there wondering about what I am doing.

According to my site meter tracker, the tally of visitors this month was the third highest in the history of my blog - but I am going to "reframe" that. See last year, CK added me to the Jewlicious "Jewish Blogs" blogroll (I'm not Jewish, btw.) and I got a ton of hits from that. Apparently others find me boring, so they stopped coming by. That's alright. Thanks for visiting anyway. My numbers went back down to normal.

About 1000 people a month have been coming by and then the war (I assume) brought a ton of interest to the Israeli blogosphere - and my numbers went up again. Others have noticed that too - Allison, Lisa, and David have all had big spikes in clicks during the past months. Mine wasn't so dramatic, but people have been clicking over.

There is growth from Google referals and I am always amazed at what searches bring up my blog. "PC Updates", "Alt Shift Israel", "I'm melting witch", and "how to combat envy" all brought up my blog in the first 10 results. With "how to combat envy", my blog was the number one result!

Y'all come back now, ya'hear.

3 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 12:09 AM, Anonymous ck said...

Well sheesh... what are you saying? That we don't send you traffic anymore? I guess I'll have to do something about that - I mean I don't need to click on my blogroll to go to your blog. As soon as I type "jo" your url appears and there we go! That doesn't count as a Jewlicious referer, but that don't mean you're not Jewlicious!

 
At 9/03/2006 8:32 AM, Blogger JR said...

Wow! your really pulling in the people. I like your blog, so i see why!

 
At 9/03/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger John said...

CK: I am Jewlicious and PROUD of it! ;)

Thanks, JR!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home