Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Am High

Ok - so it's not like you think. I just got back from yoga and I have that post-yoga Zen thing going on. (I know a great teacher if you're looking for a class, btw.) It's been an interesting day. This morning I met with my therapist at 8:00. I think that anyone that moves to a different country/culture NEEDS to see a therapist. There are tons of transition issues and it's good to have some help. We had a good session and it was a great way to start the day. Then I went shopping. I bought tea. I drink all kinds of tea like it's going out of style. We were running low; now we're not.

I've decided to take the plunge and grow up from instant coffee. So I bought a french press coffee thing-a-ma-jig and coffee this morning. I practically ran home and made a pot. Yum-o! So I have had WAY too much coffee today. I cut myself off about mid-day b/c I have trouble falling asleep if I drink caffine in the afternoon. I can't wait to get up in the morning for another cup! Do you think I have a drinking problem?! ;)

On the way home with my coffee love machine, I managed to call Lisa and share with her the latest name idea for the "new blog". I have been planning a graduation from blogger as well. I think that I have finally hit on a great name. I ran it past Laya too. Both Laya and Lisa liked it. Now I just need to reserve the URL and I'll be able to share it with you all. If you want to know, email me and I'll share.

And I want to know how come every time you come around my London, London bridge wanna come down?

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 10:25 PM, Anonymous Shirat HaSirena said...

I wanna know the name... :)

And I often find myself wondering about that bridge too...that and my humps...my humps, my humps, my humps...my lovely lady lumps.

Check it out...

 
At 2/27/2009 9:02 AM, Blogger 蹦蹦 said...

buy wow gold
wow gold
buy wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
UGG Cardy
UGG Classic Short
Tiffany Necklaces
海外营销
海外推广

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home