Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Links/Blogroll Update

Sometime today I am going to clean up my blogroll. There are a couple of bloggers that have retired or move on. Some are on a long vacation. Others have moved. It's time to clean up this part of my site.

A couple of weeks ago, I changed the way the blogroll updates. The blogs (that link to blogroll) with the freshest posts float to the top of the list. The stale stuff sinks down. The folks that don't link to blogroll stay at the bottom and I just go and click on them when I want to see what they're up to.

If you read/link to my blog and I don't link to you, this is a perfect time for you to get on the blogroll. Leave a comment or send me and email at shalomisraelblog [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll put you up there!

1 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 11:22 PM, Blogger AnnieGetYour said...

I've been out of it for Rosh Hashana, but I want to be on your blogroll! I read regularly, just haven't commented until now.

Hope this isn't too creepy. I found you while looking for aliyah blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home