Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome to Tel Aviv

Knock on wood - but I think that we've found an apartment in Tel Aviv. It belongs to the grandmother of someone that works with Y. So, it looks like we'll be in the big city in December.

Last Friday we were surprised to get a quick chance to see the apartment. If we met the owner at 2:00 we could go an and see it for ourselves for just a few minutes. So, Y and I drove from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv mid-day on Friday. The traffic leaving Jerusalem was bad and we were delayed. We got to the apartment right at 2:00. The lady was waiting to show us the apartment. So I made Y jump out and go see the apartment while I tried to find parking. Well, it took at least 15 minutes to find parking and then a few more minutes to walk back to the apartment. In short, I didn't get to see the apartment. Y says that I'll like the apartment. He wouldn't exaggerate - he'd have to live with me complaining for as long as we live there! I'll get to see it before we sign anything though, so no worries.

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 12:55 AM, Anonymous noorster said...

When? WHEN? WHEEEEEEN???!!??

 
At 9/13/2006 10:39 AM, Blogger John said...

Soon. SOON! SOOOOOOON!!!!! :P

 
At 9/14/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger RR said...

Oh, congrats! It's so hard to find a good apt. in TA, you guys are really lucky!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home