Thursday, October 05, 2006

Exciting News!

I GOT A TEUDAT ZEHUT! WAHOO! It only took two years! YEAH!

Announcing the NEW blog name! I've talked about it and it's on the way. The new blog will be called nunbet. It'll be found on the internets at http://www.nunbet.net. It rhymes!

What is nunbet?! The Hebrew letters נ ב when wrtten at the bottom of a note or letter stand for נזכרתי בדבר or "I remembered something". It's the Hebrew P.S. Nunbet is pronounced "noon bet". It's not about nuns gambling.

The site isn't up yet; I'll let you know when it is. It should only be a couple of days. There are loads of fun things coming! Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

At 10/05/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger mutleythedog said...

I love the idea of the gambling nuns I picture them all standing around shaking dices in cups and smoking - I ran over a nuns foot the other week. They can't half swear!

 
At 10/05/2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Reader in CA said...

Mazel tov...

 
At 10/05/2006 7:30 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

why hello fellow israeli!! mazal tov on your TZ!

 
At 10/08/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger RR said...

Mazal Tov on getting your TZ, yee-hah! And I like the name for your new blog- very witty and cute :-)

Nuns gambling, LOL

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home