Sunday, October 08, 2006

Show Me Your Sukkah .02

So, kids, show me your sukkah! If you have a cool sukkah that you want to share with the world, email me a pic and details (shalomisraelblog[at]gmail[dot]com). I'll post about it. Time is ticking - I leave tomorrow morning for a well earned vacation!

Yael writes about Sukkot here. Check it out.

Here are some pictures of sukkot (the plural of sukkah) around my neck of the woods.

A front porch conversion

There are two sukkot in this picture - can you find them?!

The walls of this sukkah are made from Israeli flags.

Restaurants have their own sukkot so that customers can eat in them too.

Need a job? Get some extra cash building sukkot.

3 Comments:

At 10/08/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Robbie said...

There's a pic of my sukkah over on my blog.

 
At 10/08/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger RR said...

Wow, I've never seen a sukkah made of Israeli flags before- how cool is that!

 
At 10/08/2006 5:13 PM, Anonymous Matt_erlandsen said...

This is only un Israel, of course... that why I love ארץ ישראל
Matt.-

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home