Saturday, October 07, 2006

Show Me Your Sukkah!

So at some point on erev Shabbat, our modem died. Bezek promises a replacement tomorrow morning at 8:30 (we have to go and pick it up). However, like all things Israeli, I am sure that there will be a blogable story out of this before it's over. I am writing this on motze Shabbat from a cafe on Azza Street in Jerusalem.

The vanity problem is that we're leaving early Monday for Barcelona and I've got work to do. So, that's why I am busy blogging. :P

Before the modem died, I managed to do some updating to Nunbet. I am hoping to put up a header pic of my own before I fly off.

I am half-officially announcing a photo submission thing-a-ma-jig called Show Me Your Sukkah. Right now, we're in the middle of the holiday of Sukkot here in Israel. If you have or if you see a cool sukkah, take a picture of it and share it with the lovely readers here at Shalom Israel! You'll be glad you did. I took some pics when I was out and about today. I'll post them are I am re-connected to the internets at home.

Ok - back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home